Save the Date!
December 15, 2017
Sit down bi -annual meeting to vote on new board members and executive officers. There will also be video conference capabilities for those unable to attend in person. Food is included!
March Membership Call
Friday March 24, 2017 @ 11:30AM
Call information: 712-451-0460
Contact Brian Nolan for access code
All are welcome and encouraged to attend our first meeting of the year by conference call. RRoC needs your participation to help continue to grow and certify affiliate members. As the NARR affiliate for North & South Carolina, we are the ‘go to’ resource for recovery residences seeking to demonstrate standards and ethics. Working together, we can provide a high quality network of trusted residences al all levels of the continuum of care. Come find out what RRoC and NARR are all about and support our continued progress.
Save the Date!
Friday April 21, 2017
Lunch & Membership Meeting in Asheville
We will have a lunch and in person membership meeting in Asheville, NC on April 21. We will be setting goals and initiatives for the year. RRoC has many needs and open positions for service and leadership. This is an important meeting that you will want to be a part of! More information to follow regarding location and exact time.
Benefits of RRoC Membership
• Increased credibility due to meeting a high level of standards and ethics.
• RRoC is the North and South Carolina affiliate of NARR and the pathway to becoming a part of NARR.
• Certified RRoC members may use the RRoC/NARR logos on their materials
• An enlarged free referral base both from the RRoC and NARR websites, referrals from RRoC peers, and the recovery community network RRoC interfaces with through conferences, publications and mailings.
• Staying abreast of current trends and issues affecting recovery residences at both the regional and national levels.
• Being a member of the only accrediting body for recovery residences in North and South Carolina, dedicated to ongoing quality improvement.
• Opportunity to be a part of an active, knowledgeable network, as well as enjoy fellowship with professionals in the field.